Ignition Discovery Day Detroit
Cloud-Based Solutions for Automotive Manufacturers
Date To Be Determined
Microsoft Technology Center
Register for this Event
While the COVID-19 pandemic was a catalyst for many organizations in the automotive industry to reexamine their systems and processes to operate more efficiently, many automotive manufacturers are still falling behind the curve on their journeys to digitalization. With increased demand for vehicles and ongoing supply-chain struggles, there is a push to achieve more efficiency with fewer resources coupled with the need to train a new generation of professionals to avoid a labor shortage. These factors have given rise to unprecedented challenges in the industry.
In this seminar, hear from industry experts who will address how automotive manufacturers can get started on digitalizing their processes and data collection, connecting that data to the cloud, and utilizing cloud computing and cloud technologies to optimize performance and increase efficiency.
Discover and Learn More About:
- The power and flexibility of the Ignition industrial application platform and how it can address some of the unique pain points in the automotive industry
- A first look at Ignition Cloud Edition
- How to deploy Ignition in the cloud in conjunction with Microsoft’s Azure cloud technologies
- How to develop flexible control systems that combine the best of on-premise and cloud-based architectures
- How manufacturers can acquire data from legacy equipment and antiquated networks, identify the right assets to connect, and define a technology strategy to bridge legacy and new through Riveron’s Intelligent Manufacturing Solutions
- How to facilitate and accelerate your smart factory initiative: “Start Small. Think Big. Scale Fast.”
- How to improve executive decision-making through real-time access to data and information throughout the organization
- How to leverage machine learning and AI in your factory for real-time actionable insights from a solution like Acerta’s LinePulse
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST
Location: Microsoft Technology Center
Address: 1 Campus Martius, Suite 500, Detroit, MI 48226
Breakfast and lunch will be provided!
Travis Cox - Chief Technology Evangelist, Inductive Automation
Arlen Nipper - President and CTO, Cirrus Link Solutions
Remus Pop - Director, Intelligent Manufacturing Solutions, Riveron
Richard Doak - CTO, Tier1 Supplier Innovation and Technology, Microsoft
James Burnand - CEO, 4IR Solutions
Greta Cutulenco - CEO and Co-Founder, Acerta
Following our Discovery Day, take a short walk over to Leila for a networking event hosted by Riveron!
Time: 5:00 PM - 8:30 PM EST
Address: 1245 Griswold St., Detroit, MI 48226
Inductive Automation • 90 Blue Ravine, Folsom CA, 95630 • 1-800-266-7798 (toll-free) • 1-916-456-1045 (int'l) • Email Us